A little leather goes a long way…..People just because it’s FALL doesn’t mean you can wear leather anytime.
If the meteorologist says, “its going to be unusually humid out today, High 62”, Be sure to opt for a light weight faux-leather jacket not real leather pants!
I have taken time to share with you my ….. THE LEATHER REPORT
- Must have a trench. I found this ¾ for only $125. Any young professional or MILF would love this under the tree.
- Faux leather is an essential too, try these leggings with pleather details for $25
- I would love to have this leather & suede dress, $210 in every color of the rainbow for the season. However, my bosoms are way too large. Go get em’ itty bitties. ***
- Wrist candy, CCSkye leather & 18kt gold plated bracelet , $185. Goes great with any LBD or any RHD (RED HOT DRESS)!
- If there were ever a go to belt this is it, double wrap belt $285, by Meredith Wendell. For all you hourglass shapes.***
- Browsing through my favorite designer handbag websites I discovered this eco-friendly and affordable line. Designs come in lovely knits, faux leather and other posh materials.
- Q40 latest line of vintage inspired jacket bombers now comes in great washes and styles. Every women can find her own personal style.
So, I have shared a few of my great leather finds with you. Go and make your own LEATHER REPORT.